zaful-return

ZAFUL Rearticulated Its Return Policy

ZAFUL recently announced that it has taken the quality commitment a few higher through a policy of 30-day moneyback and unconditional refund for orders under $50.

Brought into effect in June,2016, ZAFUL new return policy makes it possible for customers of ZAFUL to get a full refund of items that are priced below $50 if they contact ZAFUL within 30 days of receiving their parcels. ZAFUL claimed that the new return policy reflects the longstanding quality control commitments.

In fact, any customer could avail this 30-day return warranty offer as barring a few, the prices of almost all ZAFUL products are under $50. ZAFUL has certainly brought in this return offer as a temporary policy, but it’s highly unlikely that this return policy would change anytime soon.

zaful-30-days-return

zaful-temporary-policy

resource: http://www.zaful.com/returns/

ZAFUL introduced this 30-day return warranty offer based on ZAFUL reviews from its customers. Working on consumer reviews could helps ZAFUL in improving its customer service and product quality.

Although ZAFUL has a good reputation and its positive reviews and ratings account for 95% of all customer reviews received to date, a business actually should care more for the remaining 5%. Maybe that’s why ZAFUL could capture a sizeable market share in swimwear niche this year.

Want to know more information and reviews about ZAFUL? pls pay more attention on this ZAFUL Reviews blog. And your tips, reviews, even complaints for ZAFUL are encouraged to leave here.

Share With Your Friends:

4 thoughts on “ZAFUL Rearticulated Its Return Policy

  1. Really like zaful’s satisfaction guarantee.
    From the first time I ordered swim suits one of them didn’t fit I requested a change of size and the customer care immediately responded to me sending me the right size without me sending the other one as a courtesy.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *