With the development of internet, our life becomes more and more convenient. We order our favorite items online and pay them online. But uncertainty of the network let us worry about whether our payment online is security. Payment security is the online shoppers will widely reviews and concern. Today we will introduce the payment methods and payment security on Zaful.com.
There is a rumor on internet said that Zaful is a scam. That is true? Of cause not. Here is the information in detail.
Zaful mainly has 7 kinds of payment methods, PayPal, redit Card Via Paypal, Credit Card, Wire Transfer, Western Union, Boleto Bancario, Zaful Gift Card and Zaful Wallet.
- Pay by Credit Card Via Paypal or DirectlyPay by credit cart directly can record your expense.You can track it. Also It has purchase protection.Most credit card company can handle the dispute for you.
- Wire Transfer:It is a traditional method of performing offline payments usually for big orders which exceed $1500, but you’d better contact Zaful Support Center before purchase your order.
- Western Union:Western Union is a reliable and secure payment. But after you have paid using this payment, you should tell Zaful Customer Service the information about your name, address, order number, etc. That’s a little trouble for you.
- Boleto Bancario:Boleto Bancario is mainly for Brazil, Zaful will work for importing more local payment options to provide more comprehensive and fast payment service to our customers, such as Ideal for Netherlands, Softbanking for Europeans etc.
- Zaful Gift Cards:Gift Card is a convenient, friendly way to pay from Zaful.
- Zaful Wallet:Fast and secure payment tool, making it easy to stay up-to-date with all your account transactions. It is Zaful store credit.Payment SecurityWe all do not want our credit card numbers falling in the wrong hands, one wrong purchase could land your information in the wrong hands. If a legitimate merchant cannot keep their users safe than no one will want to work with them. Zaful uses a secure PCI standard risk control system. These highly embedded control systems are powerful enough to scan and analyze each purchase to ensure that the purchase is not fraudulent or leaked to outside sources.
On the bottom right corner of Zaful.com, there is a McAfee SECURE logo, click it and you will find that Zaful.com received McAfee SECURE certification. Security details shows that Zaful.com has no malware or malicious links, also no detected phishing. More security info about Zaful is a safe site on there.
Is Zaful a scam or not a safe site again? The info of McAfee SECURE said “No” A scam site will not provide so many payment methods, also will not ensure your payment security. Thank you for your attention on Zaful reviews. Like this post? Pls share with your friends.